Universal Vision Measurement Machine AC Motors Embedded Driver And Encoder
The SM series integration AC servo motor, is designed for compact, accurate, intelligent and high reliability devices.
Features as below,
1. Motor, precise encoder, driver, motion controller integration, smart and reliable.
2. It is easy to use, normally only 2 power cables, 4 direction pulse signal cables are required, observe the LED at the end of the motor to tell if the connection is correct.
3. High efficiency servo motor, small size but high power. Unique magnetic design, low cogging torque, outstanding stability in low rpm.
4. Using the SVPWM controlling technology, pure AC servo control technology, the motor running powerful and stable in high rpm, low noise.
5. The embedded controller has continuous speed adjusting mode, point to point and homing mode, the ratio of the S curve in the total acceleration time can be set from 1/2 to 1/200.
6. Graphical parameters debugging software, stable, user friendly, super-terminal function is flexible.
7. Multiple function mode:
Pulse+direction: connecting motion controller / card
RS232/RS485 communication control: connect to PC control, configuration software to achieve group network control.
Analog voltage control: connect to analog motion controller / card, joystick, sensor output control, with multiple controlling mode such as torque, rpm and position control.
11. Independent running mode: download the user program to the motor, the user command is including parameters setting, homing, rpm, point to point, IO logic operation, technology, conditional jumping etc.
The SM series AC Servo Motors used on the automatic vision measurement machine.
Rated loading rpm
N.MRated loading torque
ANo-load / standby current
ARated loading torque current
Dc22~28V, working voltage : 27V
Dc22~38V working voltage: 36V
Communication port rate
PIN Signal Diagram
Switch power supply COM / 0V
Direction signal positive / Enable signal positive
Direction signal negative / Enable signal negative
Pulse signal Positive / Pulse width modulation signal Positive
Pulse signal negative / Pulse width modulation signal negative
Programmable voltage output
TXD series data communication output
Analog input 1
Digital input 1
Digital output 1
RXD series data communication input
Analog input 2
Digital input 2
Digital output 2